CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

BRAIN EXERCISE NO. 3





Yesterday, as I was surfing the net, I have encountered an account about brain exercises. One of those is to write a letter without using the personal pronouns like I, me,my,mine. As for my today's blog, I'll give it a try.

Dear Parents,
Time passed by so fast as if some unfathomable magical creations had bewitched the clock to work at doublespeed. It was just as if yesterday when we're all your babies clinging to your necks, holding your hands and meeting you excitedly when you're back from market to see the stuff you have for us. Now, we're away from you because we grew up and we're starting to brush the paint from the palette to the canvas of our future.
The idea of not going home this holiday for some economic reasons is comparable to a pickax that would break our hearts. Yet, the spirit of a christmas spent with family which you've implanted in a certain area of our whole being will always dwell there and will never be idle. We are just separated by space but within our hearts lies an invisible string of unconditional love and care that keeps us attached.
These are our wishes for you this coming birth anniversay of our dear Jesus Christ:
1. good health to keep you strong as you travel your road to another 50 years of
your lives;
2. God's blessing for your love to each other not to be distracted by age.
3. all the good for you
4. all your simple wishes to come true

Your loving daughter,

ABREL


I made it. I have composed a letter without using the personal pronouns I, me,my,mine. I have done one of the twelve brain exercises. I'm planning to do the rest this coming days. I find it so fun and challenging. Why don't you try it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ay nku neng ang dami ko ng comment peo di aman napapablish..amft!pag eto ayaw pa din nku bhala kana huh!jeje

sabi ko knina pa oo na lang te!english kasi..kung anu kinakengkoy ng blog ko ciang ikinaseryoso mo naman dito..jeje

niweis cinicpon ako sa post mo..nkakatats...namis ko tuloy ang family ko n nasa malayong kaharian sa probinsya ng bulacan...

walang iyakan huh!*hikbi*

Anonymous said...

whether u are using i, me etc this is still a good post. ang ganda at nakakatouch. saludo talaga ako sa mga anak na katulad mo.. ;-)

btw
ayoko i try kasi di naman ako magaling sa ingles :-)

ABREL said...

mas magaling ka kaya, hindi ka nga lang siguro aware kasi humble ka.anyway, it's your choice. Thanks for leaving a comment.