CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

adieu ms tey!, adieu kuya abe!, adieu arjay!




It was tuesday.
I went to the pantry to treat my self a glass of chilled water.
"Last day na namin ni abe", ms tey, our HR Supervisor and the one who gave us name as "Morning Girls" told me.
Words came tumbling and rumbling into my mind looking for an exit, yet my mouth did not permit the escape. They were locked in and the only statement which succeeded was "Di na ba talaga kayo mapipigilan?"
And the corny Joke Time ensued.

I wanted to ask WHY?
I wanted to say NO! LET'S GO TOGETHER. Pero syempre di ko na sinabi no! mapaghahalatang
matagal ko na ring binabalak na.........

Then, the final bye happened this afternoon.
Arjay invited the three of us to have some pictures taken with him since he's leaving. It wasn't painful, for the eyes of the subject himself didn't show any pain. That's the magic of the word "ACCEPTANCE".

TRUE. The only permanent thing in this world is change.

I wish the three of them the kind of life that they truly deserve.

I will miss you ALL.

Here I go again with running out words. They are locked in again inside my heart. Ay naku! ang dami dami kong gustong sabihin sa tatlo pero eto na naman ako. Cge na nga. Wag na nga.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

honga pakonti na teo ng pakonti..lalo na next yr..klangan n nting....alam mo na hehe..

as with arjay,nkita ko na nlulungkot cia peo ciempwe d nia papakita stin yun..

ndi bglaan ang ngyari peo nakkpnibago p din...

Anonymous said...

belated hapi holidays!