CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SPENT-WITH-FRIENDS HOLIDAYS

At first, I couldn't imagine how to celebrate christmas and new year with no one in my family around. But it all went fine.

During christmas eve, I and my friends together with the neighbors gathered outside the apartment to share the food we each prepared. I bought banoffee-flavored ice cream. The foods were set in a round table. Aside from what I contributed, it contained roasted chicken, ham, salad, pansit, spaghetti, graham cake, fruits and drinks.

We let the ball rolling by greeting each other a merry christmas and it was ensued by picture taking. And ofcourse, we did not let the mouth-watering foods wait for long.

Earlier before new year's eve, since some of my friends had to go to work, we decided to have a dinner together before they leave. The four of us shared the one-whole roasted chicken.

After the dinner, a kind neighbor invited me and my friend at the same time, namesake April to sing with her using the videoke. And talking about luck, my highest score was 75. I complained and suggested to the owner to have her videoke fixed the day after which they, ofcourse, interpreted as a joke.

As 2009 came to the existence, I dialled my phone and gave my family a ring.

0 comments: