CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

TAX ISSUE AGAIN...................



I don't want to leave with bitterness in my heart.

Yesterday, my colleagues and I talked about those people who got bitterness upon leaving the companies they worked for. I was asked if I have. I paused to think if there is but I ended up with no answer. I can't think of a reason to be bitter.

BUT........

This afternoon, we received our pay slip and I was shocked to know that I was the only one who
didn't receive a tax refund plus the deduction for tax is questionable.

I lost my appetite to eat my supposedly-palatable fried chicken and vegetable side dish.

After eating, I called the accounting officer and asked for explanations. She tried to explain but those were trash explanations. She couldn't justify it. For that, she told me to talk to the HR Manager tomorrow because she can't answer my questions.

GOOD LUCK TO ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dat's life... shit happens! hehehe! nwei, makakahanap ka rin ng work na mas maganda! ;-) im wishing you luck!

ABREL said...

well, prior to my resignation, nakahanap nko ng job sa mas stable na company.thanks for dropping by..