CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's my turn to say goodbye.....















Now, it's my turn to say goodbye.

I dropped by the internet cafe this morning before I go to work to make the embellished copy of my resignation letter. As I stepped on the treshold of our company, the first thing I did was I checked the addressee of my letter. Unfortunately, she's not around. She's absent for the reason I don't know.

PLAN B: I'll leave it on her table later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tuloi na tuloi ka na ba talga?as in?di mo na hihintayin..



na paalisin ka dito.hehe kip in touch huh.

ABREL said...

pinipigilan nga ako eh..jumajarte daw ako sabi ng HR Manager

ABREL said...

joke lng...di ako pinipigilan...tinanong lang yong totoong reason...baka daw kasi yong reason ko eh about my contract

Anonymous said...

ahaha ganun di ka man lang pinigilan loq yun aa..yamu di natin cia bati..