CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Resignation Blues

Nostalgia is saying "hi".

Parting time is not yet coming but I can already imagine how I will miss my colleagues/friends and the company itself. And, I don't know how to spend the 10 remaining days in such a way that it will be well-consummated.

Taking a little backtrack, my stay has been a good one. I made true friends with the two persons who showed care and concern to me not to mention the fun they bring everyday as we all combat the pressure of our job.

Being foreign to the place, a bit to the culture and a bit to the language, I was in need of some guidance and they were there to extend me one. Thanks to Je and Jo. Thanks for sharing the laughters and ideas and for everything. There will be no way my heart stops remembering them.

I smiled.
I laughed.
I learned.
I cried.
I got mad.
I violated some minor rules.
I showed my childish side.
----------------------------------
WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

As I go, I'll bring the helpful ideas and lessons I bequeathed from them as well as the reminders.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

nakakatats aman yung msg mo...im sure mamimiss mo sila lalo na yung napakabait mong friend na si je.naku..

oo nga pala wag na magleave at baka masipa lang kita..bonding bonding na lang muna teo..

ABREL said...

@azul-oo mamimiss ko talaga si je. ang mga punch at pick-up lines at kalokohan nia, mga kwentuhan tungkol sa boyfriend at pamilya nito, sa bestfriend nia, sa mismong family nia lalung lao na kay selphie na inaanak/pamangkin nia.

Anonymous said...

dahil jan abangan mo ang susunod na entry ko...

Anonymous said...

goodluck. get ready to face new everything.. =)btw i think i answered ur question to my latest post. ;-) http://hisnameisdencios.wordpress.com/2009/02/03/pasasalamat-sa-aking-ina-at-ama/

ABREL said...

@ dencio-thank you po...nbasa ko na rin answer niyo. salamat sa advice. sbihin ko sa mga friends ko.

Anonymous said...

yan.yan ang tamang attitude.

naalala ko tuloy nung magresign ako sa call center,tapos sa bangko, tapos sa call center ulit..

ang mahirap lang sa pagresign (bukod sa process) eh yung iiwan mo ang mga pwends mo. goodluck. :p

ABREL said...

@flamindevil: ako naman, from call center to another call center

Anonymous said...

nice experience u got there... maybe its time to grow...

cge goodluck sa magiging work mo.. Godbless din... ;-)

cyndirellaz said...

OHHHH! you'll surely miss them! gaano ka na ba katagal dun? for sure, meron na din kayong napag samahan. well i'll feel nostalgaic too if im in your shoes ^^

ABREL said...

@Yhen: yeah, growth is the main reason why I want to leave

@cindyrellaz: 8 months na rin.
i feel like crying ngayon pa lang

pet said...

kakatuwa naman ang palaka mo sa gilid..ingat lang at baka makita yan ng mga mahilig kumain ng palaka, lagot yan, ehehehehe..napadan lang at salamat..